Our Knockout, Kathy put together a list of some random facts about your fellow Knockouts from our #IMAKNOCKOUT Social Media Challenge. Learn more about the women you punch and sweat with below...
Random Facts about Knockouts
- Coach Jess – Loves Michael Jackson (her first concert was the Bad concert), and is a former psychotherapist turned boxing gym owner, coach, trainer.
- Autumn “Awesome” Harris – loves comics and is obsessed with chapstick
- Jessie Salas – Is terrified of birds and mice. Like absolutely TERRIFIED of them. She met her husband in High School and 20 yrs. Later here they are, happily ever after.
- Kathy Kubik – The best compliment she ever received was a stranger getting a poem of mine tattooed on her, and when she was single her requirements for a man included the following: must drink coffee, read comics, love horror movies (or at least watch them with me), have seen the movie Annie Hall and could hold interesting conversations.
- Wendy “Boots” Maine – Has a strong dislike for raisins. They ruin everything.
- Gina Marie – Hates Oompa Loompas, thinks they are creepy, loves sushi and is obsessed with Harry Potter.
- Gopika Malhotra – Her father is Indian and her mother is Russian and Romanian. She has been raised with the best of both worlds, was born in Bombay, India but at the age of 2 months moved to Taipei Taiwan and Mandarin was her first language and chopsticks her first utensil. After that she moved to Brazil and moved to the states when she was 14 yrs. Old. Chicago has been her home since 1997 and she loves this city! She is very passionate about anti-bullying and teaches her sons to rise up and not be bullies.
- Bijal Bhuva-Doshi – She was born in Africa (not India), as were her parents and grandparents, and her first language was Swahili. She is also “the queen of useless trivia”.
- Mindy Jack – Halloween is her favorite holiday and she is truly happy, hjas been through a lot the past 10 yrs., has survived and kept going!
- Brandis Arcadia – loves to laugh and make others laugh, hates raw onions, they “ruin my life and remind me of body odor” and loves English bulldogs.
- Karolina Korzec – loves fanny packs, pizza, wine, naps, grumpy cats and fruit tarts.
- Trish Alvanzandonola – is confident in her own skin, takes risks, and is a beautiful babe and a Sharkie!
- Lauren Phillips – Titanic and Leonardo DiCaprio is her life.
- Natalie “Nat” Moroz – Comic and horror movie lover, all over badass.
- Elizabeth Glynn Sokacich – is a property manager and founder of the Well Armed Woman.
- Emily Slayton – comic lover